If you are experiencing any of these issues with your heating and cooling system, call an experienced technician.
- Your home is not maintaining the temperature your thermostat is set at.
- You hear strange noises when the system turns on or while it’s running.
- Utility bills that are significantly higher than what you are used to paying during similar times of year. (For example: Most Augusts, you pay $300 per month, but this August, your bill is $700).
- The air flow is poor or doesn’t blow cold.
- You notice strange smells or musty odors.
An experienced technician will get to the root of the issue, while also looking for any other possible concerns to get your system running as smoothly as possible.